CBD & SLEEP
Recommended products fOR SLEEP
When looking to improve the quality of your sleep, we suggest starting your journey with one of these products and following our sleep routine below. At the bottom of this page you'll also find links to more information on CBD and Sleep.
If you are new to CBD then Kloris 5% CBD oil is a great option for the first month of usage while you identify the best dose for you.
Click here to get this guide sent to your email.
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO TRY...
You may also find these other products helpful additions. They all utilise the benefits of applying CBD to the skin.
CBD SLEEP ROUTINE
There are many different ways you can incorporate CBD into your life, here's our suggested beginner's routine for help with sleep issues.
For the first SEVEN days
CBD won't make you drowsy but may help your system regain its balance and restore a sense of calm (find out more here), which makes it easier to fall and stay asleep.
During the first seven days start slow, to give your body time to respond.
- Place 5mg of KLORIS CBD oil drops (2 drops of 5% oil) under your tongue in the morning, ideally with breakfast
- Go to bed on a regular schedule, take 10mg (4 drops of 5% oil) around 45 mins before bed
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol for at least 6 hours before bed
- Steer clear of screens and electronic devices before going to bed - leave your phone outside your bedroom if you can
- Play the KLORIS Deep Sleep playlist to help relax your mind
- Try a simple deep breathing exercise while lying in bed - breathe in for four, hold for four, breath out for four, hold for four. Repeat 10 times.
After SEVEN days, if needed:
- Increase dose to 10mg (4 drops of 5% oil) in the morning and 15mg (6 drops of 5% oil) before bed
From day 14 onwards:
- Increase dose as you feel necessary, up to a maximum of 70mg per day
CBD will continue to build up in your system and your endocannabinoid system (ECS) will take time to regain balance - we recommend continuing to follow the routine for at least 60 days, even if you have returned to a regular sleeping pattern (if desired you can try lowering the dose amount).
Dosage is very individual - many factors including your metabolism, size and the state of your endocannabinoid system will dictate the dose that works best for you. To help you find the right balance for you, we recommend starting low and gradually building up, following the process above, to allow your body time to adjust.