CBD FOR WELLNESS
Regular consumption of CBD as part of a general wellness routine may help with the maintenance of a healthy balance (called homeostasis) in your endocannabinoid system - which is responsible for regulating a wide variety of important bodily functions.
If you are new to CBD then the 5% oil is a great option for the first month of usage while you identify the best dose for you.
For the first SEVEN days
CBD isn't psychoactive, so it won't get you high. Like many people you may find that it help your body maintain health balance and a sense of calm (find out more about how CBD makes you feel here). During the first seven days start slow, to give your body time to respond.
- Place 5mg of KLORIS CBD oil drops (2 drops of 5% oil) under your tongue in the morning, ideally with breakfast
- Take 5mg (2 drops of 5% oil) around 45 mins before bed
- If you feel the onset of stress or anxiety, take an extra dose of 5-10mg as necessary. Do not exceed 70mg per day.
After SEVEN days, if needed:
- Increase dose to 10mg (4 drops of 5% oil) in the morning and 10mg before bed
From day 14 onwards:
- Increase dose as you feel necessary, up to a maximum of 70mg per day
CBD will continue to build up in your system and your endocannabinoid system (ECS) will take time to regain balance - we recommend continuing to follow the routine for at least 60 days. If desired you can try lowering the dose amount.
Dosage is very individual - many factors including your metabolism, size and the state of your endocannabinoid system will dictate the dose that works best for you. To help you find the right balance for you, we recommend starting low and gradually building up, following the process above, to allow your body time to adjust.
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO TRY...
You may also find these other products helpful additions. They all utilise the benefits of applying CBD to the skin.