CBD, STRESS & ANXIETY
Winner of "Best CBD Brand For Anxiety" at the 2020 Hip & Healthy CBD Awards
When looking to reduce the effects of stress and anxiety, we suggest starting your journey with one of these products and following our routine below. At the bottom of this page you'll also find links to more information on CBD and stress.
If you are new to CBD then the 5% oil is a great option for the first month of usage while you identify the best dose for you.
For the first SEVEN days
CBD isn't psychoactive, so it won't get you high or directly alter your mood, but like many others you may find that it help you regain your balance and restore a sense of calm (find out more about how CBD makes you feel here). During the first seven days start slow, to give your body time to respond.
- Place 10mg of KLORIS CBD oil drops (4 drops of 5% oil) under your tongue in the morning, ideally with breakfast
- Take 5mg (2 drops of 5% oil) around 45 mins before bed
- If you feel the onset of stress or anxiety or are about to enter a triggering situation, take an extra dose of 5-10mg as necessary. Do not exceed 70mg per day.
After SEVEN days, if needed:
- Increase dose to 15mg (6 drops of 5% oil) in the morning and 10mg (4 drops of 5% oil) before bed
From day 14 onwards:
- Increase dose as you feel necessary, up to a maximum of 70mg per day
CBD will continue to build up in your system and your endocannabinoid system (ECS) will take time to regain balance - we recommend continuing to follow the routine for at least 60 days. If desired you can try lowering the dose amount.
Dosage is very individual - many factors including your metabolism, size and the state of your endocannabinoid system will dictate the dose that works best for you. To help you find the right balance for you, we recommend starting low and gradually building up, following the process above, to allow your body time to adjust.