CBD FOR STRESS & ANXIETY
Winner of "Best CBD Brand For Anxiety" at the 2020 Hip & Healthy CBD Awards
OUR RECOMMENDED ROUTINE
For the first SEVEN days
CBD won't get you high or directly alter your mood as it isn't psychotropic, but like many others you may find that it help you regain your balance and restore a sense of calm (find out more about how CBD makes you feel here). During the first seven days start with a low dose, to give your body time to respond.
- Place 4 drops of 5% KLORIS CBD oil (10mg) under your tongue in the morning, ideally with breakfast
- Take a further 2 drops of 5% oil (5mg) around 45 mins before bed
- If you feel the onset of stress or anxiety or are about to enter a triggering situation, take an extra dose of 5-10mg (2-4 drops) as necessary. Do not exceed 70mg per day
- If using our 10% CBD oil, simply halve the number of drops
After SEVEN days, if needed:
- Increase dose to 15mg (6 drops of 5% oil) in the morning and 10mg (4 drops of 5% oil) before bed
From day 14 onwards:
- Increase dose as you feel necessary, up to a maximum of 70mg per day
CBD will continue to build up in your system and your endocannabinoid system (ECS) will take time to regain balance - we recommend continuing to follow the routine for at least 60 days. If desired you can try lowering the dose amount.
Dosage is very individual - many factors including your metabolism, size and the state of your endocannabinoid system will dictate the dose that works best for you. To help you find the right balance for you, we recommend starting low and gradually building up, following the process above, to allow your body time to adjust.
Recommended CBD products FOR STRESS
When looking to reduce the effects of stress and anxiety, we suggest starting your journey with one of these products and following our routine above.
If you are new to CBD then our 5% CBD oil is a great option for the first month of usage while you identify the best dose for you.