We use the finest natural ingredients, with absolutely nothing unnecessary.
CBD FOR WELLNESS
Recommended products and routines for general wellness.
FINDING YOUR BALANCE
By stimulating your endocannabinoid system, taking KLORIS CBD Oil Drops under your tongue may help your body's systems find and maintain balance.
WHY UNDER THE TONGUE?
When placed under your tongue CBD is absorbed through your mucus glands and directly enters your bloodstream, so it can reach your brain quickly.
This is much more efficient than eating or drinking CBD, as the digestive tract and liver (where a lot of CBD will be lost) are bypassed.
THE KLORIS DIFFERENCE
GOOD FOR YOU
MADE TO PERFORM
Breakthrough formulas guided by our expert plant scientists.
GOOD FOR THE PLANET
We're committed to sustainable and ethical business.
HOW CBD WORKS
CBD interacts with the receptors of your body's Endocannabinoid System (ECS), stimulating it to come back into balance (homeostasis).
The ECS plays an important role in the proper functioning of a huge range of bodily functions, from sleep to pain and immune response.
Taking CBD oil when you are experiencing stress or sleep issues can help bring your mind and body back into a calm, collected zone quickly.
Taking CBD every day, or microdosing, may also help to keep your ECS regulated – preventing imbaalces from taking hold in the first place.
CBD is not addictive, won't get you high and won't show up on a drugs test.
To get the most benefit, it's important to follow a regular daily routine.
Here's what we recommend:
5% CBD OIL DROPS:
Start slowly and build up the dose, to give your body time to respond. If using our 10% oil, simply halve the number of drops to get the same dose.
- Shake the bottle well before each use
- For the first week, start with 5 drops (approx 12.5mg) first thing in the morning
- Place the drops under your tongue and hold for 60-90 seconds before swallowing
- If you feel the need during the day (for example due to anxiety), take another 5-10 drops
- After 7 days you can add a second serving of 5 drops (in the evening), taking your total daily regular dose to 25mg
- After another 7 days, if you feel you need more, increase up to 8 drops (20mg) twice per day
- Do not exceed 70mg CBD (28 drops) per day
CBD will continue to build up in your system and your endocannabinoid system (ECS) will take time to regain balance - we recommend continuing to follow the routine for at least 60 days, even if you have returned to a regular sleeping pattern (if desired you can try lowering the dose amount).
Dosage is very individual - many factors including your metabolism, size and the state of your endocannabinoid system will dictate the dose that works best for you.