We use the finest natural ingredients, with absolutely nothing unnecessary.
CBD FOR PAIN & RECOVERY
Aching muscles and inflamed joints can really impact your quality of life. By helping your system regain its balance, CBD may help bring relief.
Scroll down to see our recommendations.
Applied to the skin, CBD interacts with receptors in your skin, joints and nerves and is a potent, quick-acting anti-inflammatory.
We created our High Strength CBD Balm using complimentary plant oils and butters, making it easy to apply directly to affected areas.
Our brand new CBD patches release their ingredients steadily over 24-Hours, for all day (and night) support.
Ingesting CBD oil, by placing drops under your tongue, can help on a more systemic level by encouraging homeostasis (balance) throughout your body's endocannabinoid signalling system.
It may take several weeks of use to experience the full beneficial effects.
OUTSIDE & IN
When dealing with recovery and pain, topical application and ingestion of CBD can assist in different ways.
Because your endocannabinoid system (ECS) has receptors throughout your body, as well as in your brain. CBD interacts with these receptors in different ways to help restore balance.
THE KLORIS DIFFERENCE
GOOD FOR YOU
MADE TO PERFORM
Breakthrough formulas guided by our expert plant scientists.
GOOD FOR THE PLANET
We're committed to sustainable and ethical business.
To get the most benefit, it's important to follow a regular daily routine.
Here's what we recommend:
OUTSIDE - THE BALM:
- Apply a thin layer of High Strength CBD Balm to the affected area and massage in gently. Do this twice a day and then additionally as necessary.
OUTSIDE - PATCHES:
- Apply a single CBD patch to a clean, relatively hair-free area of skin. Replace every 24 hours.
INSIDE - CBD OIL DROPS:
Ingesting CBD oil may help your system regain its balance and reduce inflammatory response. It's important to treat the drops like any other supplement and take regularly.
Start slowly and build up the dose, to give your body time to respond.
- Shake the bottle well before each use
- For the first week, start with 5 drops (approx 12.5mg) - either before bed or first thing in the morning
- Place the drops under your tongue and hold for 60-90 seconds before swallowing
- After 7 days add a second serving of 5 drops, taking your total daily dose to 25mg
- After another 7 days, if you feel you need more, increase up to to 10 drops (25mg) twice per day
- Do not exceed 70mg CBD (28 drops) per day